Thursday 5 September 2013

HOW I MET YOUR FATHER

          I hope one day, I'll be able to sit in front of my girls and boys (hopefully one day I'll have member / members with the same gender oh their father). LOL...

          I was having a nice time at my home in kampung where suddenly Atie, an officemate called me and told me to attend a 3 days course in PSAS. Unwilingly, I went back to PSAS. On that day, I was introduced to him as my course lecturer (wahh mengedik la kan dapat penceramah lelaki). I already knew that he is a new staff in JMSK (my previous department). Back then, there was no sparks between us during the course. I looked at him as a new member in my department and treated him nicely because there were only 4-5 colleagues with the same (or almost the same) age. So we attached together.

          I felt sorry for him since there was no male colleague to be his friend, so everytime we went out for lunch, tea break or dinner, we will ask him to join us. And still there was no sparks. I felt nothing because at that time, I was having a feeling for my cousin (teruk kan dengan cousin pun jadi). He witnessed me chatting with my cousin, heard me laugh and, saw me texting and I thought it was normal (normal ler kan...kawan biasa tak kan jeles)...

          One day, I lifted a bundle of books and kelam kabut went to class. Suddenly I got sms from him. It sounded like "Relax Maz. Don't rush coz I'm worry to see you so kelam kabut" (something like that). I was like dang....It sounded like he cared for me. And suddenly I felt my heart beats fast, my cheeks turned red.... LOL.

          Everything changed since that coz  I started to feel something. I missed him when he was not around, and we started to sms each other. After almost 6 months, one day night he told me that he is going to his convocation, and asked me to join him if free. I was like...No Way...So he asked me if I 'm not going, he was joking for a flower. I joked back and said I don't wanna give flower but I 'll give bunga2 cinta (ni saja try nak bgtau aku pun suka dia)... He said he prefer bunga2 cinta than just a bunch of flower. Score...

          I saw there my relationship with my cousin is going nowhere, so I put the courage to ask my cousin about us. He felt the same way like I felt, but he is already seeing someone and said if only I told him earlier. So I broke up everything, I deleted his number, emel and everything connected to him. I prayed so Allah will show me my true love and to let my true love found me

          Two weeks later, during my semester break, I was texting with mr. him and I got the courage to ask him what's the meaning of all the flirt (huhu...jangan memain aku pun flirting), he said he wanna to know me more and seriously. I was so afraid because I don't wanna banana fruit two times - Adnan Sempit. He was so frust, and stop texting. I was like...am I too harsh? Was it hurt to just give it a try? So I text him back and said I' would like to try and see where this relationship goes.

          For 6 months (more or less), we went for a date, we texted, yahoo mesenger (facebook xde lagi). One night, before I went back for Hari Raya, I told him, YESS. And we oficially couple...That was the first chapter of my love life

          Kids... I feel like if I didn't text him back, you will never be in this world...Alhamdulillah Allah sent us a wonderful and responsible man (walaupun garang dan suka merajuk) to look after us.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Supercube Drinks

            Hari tu saya diserang migraine. Sejak berumur ni, minum caffein terlebih sikit terus kena migraine. Alahai...Agaknya kena start ...