Thursday 1 February 2018

Happy World Hijab Day (1st February)



Happy World Hijab Day to all hijabista. No matter what brand you're wearing, we are all wearing it for the same purpose... Today I am wearing my favourite hijab, @bokitta

I'm wearing hijab because my religion prescribes it, because I'm a Muslim.

I deserve to be respected (I disagree in any projection of female body as an object of desire). Wearing hijab also prevents people from taking me casually as just another woman who is inviting attention

Hijab does not stop me from being who I truly am. I believe the hijab actually empowers and frees me. Yes..I am #stronginhijab

No comments:

Post a Comment

Supercube Drinks

            Hari tu saya diserang migraine. Sejak berumur ni, minum caffein terlebih sikit terus kena migraine. Alahai...Agaknya kena start ...